Sunday, August 01, 2004

Starting Out

What have I just done? I've recently become rather addicted to reading a few blogs and feel as though it's time to create my own.

I used to be an avid journal writer, but haven't for about the last seven years. It is one of those things that I think I just don't have time for anymore. I'm fast approaching my 30th birthday (only 3 days away), and find that I'm constantly trying to figure out this whole work/life balance thing. I tend to rely on the phrase "there's not enough time" too much and am trying to change that. So, creating something that I think may require a bit of time to keep up to date is something I'm doing cautiously.

Stay tuned.....

1 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

That is pretty much how I started... welcome to the world of bloggers!
- Dana

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home