Sunday, August 01, 2004

August Happiness

Donna found something at another blog about recognizing at least one thing everyday during the month of August that is worth being happy about. Not a bad idea. In fact, a very good idea to focus on the positive things in life. I tend to be the one looking for the silver linings to any situation anyway.

August 1st: I am happy that I have such great friends in my life and that some of them were able to celebrate my upcoming birthday with me last night. These friends really are the family that I've been able to choose.

2 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

that is a great thing to be thankful for....

- Dana (www.prettypurpleprincess.net)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barah said...

Wow - You found my blog! I've yet to decide how much I want to share it outside the online community. Thanks for starting so many people on this month-long project!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home