Friday, January 27, 2006

I shit you not

I just sent this email to one of the people that reports to me. There is apparently a bit of a problem in the ladies' room. Saddest thing is that he tells me they believe they know who is causing the problems.

Disclaimer: I know that what I'm about to write will not go down in history as one of my most profound nor professional statements.

Thank you for the laugh at the end of a long week about plugged toilets. I know it is a real and serious concern, but have to admit that it made me chuckle.

I will craft a more appropriate response soon. Hope you have/had a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger bri said...

i can only hope to one day send out such an email to my employees.

now, can the toilet-clogger really help it if her dumps are enormous? who's the victim here, WHO'S THE VICTIM!?!?!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home