Monday, January 17, 2005

Nothingness

I haven't blogged in quite a while - - seems as though there's been a whole lotta nothin' goin' on. I resolved today that I'd post on my own blog before catching up on the few that I tend to read rather regularly. So, here I sit trying to think of something exciting and creative to tell the blogosphere.

This was the first weekend in over a month that we didn't have overnight guests or weren't out of town ourselves. It was wonderful! Saturday I got my hair cut, bought my step-mother a birthday gift, went to Central Market, went out to dinner w/ dad and step-mother. Also tried to go to Crate and Barrel, but the location here closes at 7 on Saturdays. It is open 'til 9 on weeknights, so I'll go tonight to exchange a Christmas gift. Sunday was a big cleaning day. We slept in and then I cleaned both bathrooms (even mopped), dusted the whole house (ick!) and vacuumed. The HUSband cleaned the kitchen (even mopped) and went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. Then he came home and cooked dinner for our friends that were coming over. We'd planned to watch the Golden Globes - - but had to cut out for Desperate Housewives in the middle. Good times with good friends.

I'm not complaining much about being at work today on MLK Day. The traffic was wonderfully light on my way in. Not looking forward to tomorrow's drive since UT will also be back in session.

Now I'm off to lurk on some other sites in the blogosphere. . . more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home