Monday, February 20, 2006

In honor of George and Abe

So far this fine Presidents Day, I have:
  • washed new sheets
  • spent 20 min on the exercise bike as a reminder of just how out of shape I am
  • watched old Medium and Las Vegas on TiVo
  • folded load of laundry left in the dryer last night
  • met a friend for lunch and didn't have anything fried - yea me!
  • eyebrow and bikini wax
  • dropped off boots at the shoe hospital
  • dropped of dry cleaning

I still need to:
  • dust bedroom
  • put new sheets on bed
  • go to the grocery store
  • watch Desperate Housewives on TiVo
  • finish the last 35 pages of the book I'm reading
  • pack for my trip to CT tomorrow - - brr
  • wash the other 3 loads of laundry lining the hallway
  • vacuum
  • put the bikini wax to good use - guess I'll have to wait 'til the HUSband gets home from work to help with that one.

So, was today a holiday for you? If so, I hope you enjoyed it. If not, I'm so very sorry. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! Bikini wax day is always off limits for me. Too sore still.

You've been quite productive!

5:22 PM  
Blogger bri said...

laundry. suck. you're much more motivated that i am.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home