Monday, September 06, 2004

September Kindness 9/5 and 9/6

Saturday 9/5: I know it is part of a realtor's job to be kind and likeable, but the realtor that showed us around Kerrville on Saturday was amazingly kind. My MIL didn't want to limit herself by creating a plan for the day, so she didn't even call him until 3:50 on Saturday afternoon. Turns out that he was already booked for Sunday, but agreed to come out and meet us. He spent two hours driving us around a community and pointing out available lots and the pros and cons of each. What a kind man!

Sunday 9/6: My HUSband is rather kind to me to put up with all the crap involved with changing jobs. He's been very supportive. When we got back today and were trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day/evening, he said that he figured I'd have some work I needed to do. I've been logged on from home for the last couple of hours... have deleted over 700 emails so far and will likely move on to cleaning out folders on the network and copying things I think I may need in the future to the home computer. I can't believe I only have four more days at Current Company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home