Saturday, August 28, 2004

Ahhhh - Way Behind!

Yikes! I haven't posted in a week. Shame on me. Although, I only know of one person out there actually reading. So, perhaps my absence hasn't burst too many bubbles. It has been a good, but difficult, week. I'll come up with happy moments from each day and post them later today... promise. The big news of the week is that I gave notice at my current job. And yes, that means that I had an offer from Old Company to return. I've spent a lot of time at work this week telling people that I'm leaving and attempting to explain why without burning any bridges. It is a good place to work - - hell, Fortune magazine even says it's a great place to work. But, it's a rather frustrating place to be in a support role. Especially when your customers have unrealistically high expectations of the support that you can/should provide. And when you don't have all the tools/systems in place to be able to provide such support in an efficient manner, it makes it even more frustrating. Lots of mixed emotions about leaving that I'm sure will be posted about over the next two weeks.

HUSband is outside mowing and edging and I'm catching up on my blog reading for the week. Must go at least sort the laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home