Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Family Health Updates

Mom has been released from the hospital. At least that's what the nurses tell me. I called up there about an hour ago and they say she's gone home. No answer at home. No return phone call from the one I placed to her house last night. I suppose I'll her house again soon and then give Granny a call on her cell phone. I know that the important thing is that she's been released. But, I'm not pleased that I haven't been updated by her husband since I left on Sunday afternoon.

The HUSband's sister was released from the hospital on Friday and laid low most of the weekend. She went back yesterday because she had a bad headache and was experiencing sensitivity to light. Turns out that it was her first ever migraine. The jury is still out deciding whether the migraine is related to the electrocution.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy to hear that Mom's been released (but find it odd that you would find out from the nurse!)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home