Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Where Have All the Hooks Gone?

Where is a lady to put her purse? I've noticed a trend that I don't like one bit. The hooks in public bathrooms are disappearing. I believe this has something to do with preventing theft of items hanging on hooks. I know it must happen somewhere, but I've never had someone stick their hand in my stall and grab something off of the hook. If it is really that important for you to protect the safety of my purse, please give me a place to put it other than the grimy floor. A ledge, a hook on the side wall of the stall... somewhere, please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalisa said...

how can hanging your purse on the back of the door (where no one can see it) be more of a theft risk than setting it on the floor where someone can grab it???

I am soooo with you on this one. And, in the north, in the winter, a hook for coats, too.

Who can pee in a full length coat?

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home