Friday, October 22, 2004

Shocking News

What a bizarre week! My mother-in-law called me on my cell phone this morning. We'd last spoken to them on Tuesday night before I got the news that made me more concerned about Mom, so she didn't know I'd come to see her. I talked to the HUSband last night a little before 8:00 and not since. MIL assumed I'd talked to him since then and referenced his sister also being in the hospital. Huh? I was very confused. SIL electrocuted herself yesterday at work! They took her to an ER and kept her overninght at the hospital. She has some charring (eeewww) on one hand and a massive headache and some pain in her shoulders. The current went in one hand, across the shoulders and out the other. OUCH! FIL went to see her this AM before going to work. She is being released today, thank goodness.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're having crazy hospital occurances! Call me if you wanna chat live.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are having a rough time of it! I'm very sorry about all the illnesses that you are facing, and I hope that your mother and sister-in-law are ok!

//Helen
(Everyday Stranger)

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are having a rough time of it! I'm very sorry about all the illnesses that you are facing, and I hope that your mother and sister-in-law are ok!

//Helen
(Everyday Stranger)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home