Sunday, September 26, 2004

Up For Grabs

Free to a good home: Any or all of my collection (July 1998 to July 2001) of National Geographic Magazines. There simply isn't room on the bookshelf anymore. There isn't really room for the box in the corner that they've been stored in for almost two and half years now. I just can't bring myself to throw them away (ok - recycle, really). And, I don't have any kiddos that might need to use them for a school project or something. And, I don't have any desire to be crafty with them myself. [My mother decided she was going to make gift bags from magazine pages a few years ago - - quite a woman!] Anyone interested?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

RECYCLE RECYCLE RECYCLE RECYCLE


Come on, I know you do it!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barah said...

sigh! i might just have to do it. i'll ask the women in my book club (that doesn't gather specifically to discuss a book anymore) next week. Dad has suggested giving them to a library. Hmmm...

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home