Monday, March 14, 2005

Numbers

Happy Pi Day! Get it? It's 3/14... I wish I could claim that I realized that on my own, but have to admit that I heard it on the radio on my drive from the airport to my hotel this afternoon. I love the fact that I was able to travel on a weekday rather than on Sunday. I originally thought I'd be able to fly out on Sunday, but it was absolutely wonderful to have the day to recover and do things like laundry.

What a weekend! It started as I left work at about 3:30 last Thursday to go to our friends' rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Donna has done an excellent job of summarizing the wedding festivities (including an Owen Wilson sighting), so I'll send you there to read about it. You'll also find a picture of the HUSband there.... a first in the blogosphere since I haven't posted any pictures.

More numbers to mess with my mind - - we stayed in room 418 on Friday night at the hotel where the wedding reception was and I checked in to room 419 this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pi day... dork.

Jake
smackmybooty.com

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home