Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Seven

Donna tagged me and I must comply.

Seven Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
Run a 5K
Be happy with my body
Go to Hawaii
Go to Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal)
Find a reason to smile everyday
Learn how to balance it all
Retire without financial stress

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
Run a Marathon
Make Creme Brule
Think of five more things, even though I'm sure there are many more than just five more.

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
I've not been all that attracted to it lately as you might be able to tell by my sparse updates. I like it most for the journaling aspect. But then I realize that I'd be much more open if I truly used it as a journal.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
Excellent
Thanks
Help me understand (xyz)
I'm sorry (I probably say this one too much)
Great
Can I help?
Let me know . . .

Seven Books I Love:
Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
The Famished Road - Ben Okri
The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
Around the Bloc - Stephanie Elizondo Griest
The Giving Tree - Shel Silverstein
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs - Judi & Ron Barrett
The Liar's Club - Mary Carr

Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
I don't tend to watch movies over and over. So, I'm listing ones I like a lot, or would watch if they were on TV. I even own a few of them.
Princess Bride
Breakfast Club
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
St. Elmo's Fire
Office Space
Before Sunrise / Before Sunset
Garden State

Seven People I Want to Join In:
Ha! I don't think seven people read this blog. Anyone who happens to stumble across this and wants to join in, please do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home