Thursday, August 19, 2004

August Happiness #18 and #19

I feel like I should be able to post more regularly about things that make me happy. It has been a good exercise. I'm trying to decide if I want to continue in September, but have also thought about slightly altering the theme. Any ideas?

Anyway - Yesterday's happiness was being invited to dinner with a work group. The HR person from one of our international offices is visiting and a group took her out to dinner. This is the 3rd or 4th time she's been here in the 18 months that I've worked here and the first time that I've been invited to do anything social with her. It felt good to be included.

Today's happiness: We're going to the Salt Lick for some great BBQ for dinner tonight. Hold off on your rain dances until tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home