Monday, August 16, 2004

Dose of Happiness 14, 15, 16

I've got to come up with three happy moments. This shouldn't be too hard.

Saturday (14): Having a friend in need let me be a friend to her. She's going through some really tough times on the job front and feels totally overwhelmed. It's a good feeling to know that I an be a friend who will "just listen" and be someone good to "be around." We hung out Saturday night drinking wine, and partaking in a few other vices that shall not be named.

Sunday (15): I wish I hadn't already used the one about being able to log on to work stuff from home. Did some of that last night too. Oh yeah - Flaky Biscuits from a tube for breakfast. That's good stuff.

Today (16): Being home in time for dinner. Nevermind that I've still got work to do. I even helped with some of the preparation. Now I'm gonna go sit on the couch next to HUSband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home