Monday, August 09, 2004

August Happiness #9

Warning: This one is all about the silver lining.

I've worked far too much today. I'm tired of hearing "work smarter, not harder" from our VP. If he would only provide the resources for us to be able to work smarter. You wouldn't believe the way we go about the salary analysis to prepare for the upcoming increase cycle. Anyway - I am happy that I have the capability to connect remotely to my email and the servers at work. That way I only had to spend 10 hours actually at work today and could finish up the rest of it at home tonight. Still need to go in a bit early to be able to run a report from the HRIS - - which I can't do from home.

More good news is that I have a phone interview on Friday with Big Computer Company and lunch plans for next Tuesday with the Director and VP from Old Company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home