Friday, June 03, 2005

it's got to get better

You'd never know it was Friday the way my morning started.

I'm wearing the third top I put on this morning. The was so first that you could see the embroidered flowers on my bra - not so good. The second (although black), had some sort of stain on my right boob. So, I settled on a purple/magenta short sleeve sweater that is honestly a little too faded, but it's casual Friday, so why not?

I couldn't find the shoes I wanted to wear. The HUSband was still sleeping, so I couldn't turn on the light and the bedroom and search thoroughly.

Then the cat threw up in the hallway and woke up the HUSband. I let him (the cat, silly - not the HUSband) drink straight from the faucet in the bathroom sink as I was getting ready this morning instead of filling the bottom of the sink with a pool for him to drink from. Twisting his head just so to get it out of the faucet directly must cause the water to go down the wrong way or something.

Silver lining: since the HUSband was awake, he was able to join in the great shoe search and found them!

Oh - to top it all off - the traffic this morning was the worst it has been all week. WTF?

The Friday lunch group at work is headed to Pei Wei shortly - yea! And we're going to see Crash tonight at the Alamo. See? There are already two good things happening to balance out my not so great morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Constance Squared said...

Good lord, you have had a rough one. But Pei Wei and Crash will make it all better. That and sleeping in tomorrow morning!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the Great Boob & Shoe Escapade of Ought Five.

So did you like Crash?

Jake

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home