Thursday, June 02, 2005

Welcome to Your Life

there's no turning back..... brought to you by Launchcast radio.

There are times when I feel that life is getting away from me, but thankfully today is not one of those days. I don't have any meetings on my calendar today or tomorrow, my boss is on vacation, her boss is at a some Executive Management "meeting" in which annual bonuses are distributed. The size of those bonuses are at least my annual salary in some cases.

The long weekend was good for me. We went to visit the HUSband's parents on Saturday and came back on Sunday. His sister and her fiance came as well. The wedding is in two short weeks! The HUSband had to work on Monday, so I had the day to myself. I slept in a little, read some of a book, did some laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, dusted all but the family room and guest room, swiffered and vacuumed. I also managed to fit lunch with my dad and his wife in.

Since we got DirecTV a couple months ago, we've had all the movie channels for free and have TiVoed a ton of them. We watched Secret Window on Sunday and I watched Moulin Rouge Monday. I wish I wouldn't have figured out the twist in Secret Window as early as I did..... all in all, a good movie, though. Moulin Rouge held my attention for the first 45 min or so, but then I was ready for it to be done and a bit tired of all the pop music.

Yoga tonight - - and maybe a short walk around the lake before if I have time.

Happy almost Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home