Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gotta Love Her

Mom: I was going to call you earlier this afternoon. I don't remember what it was I wanted to tell you. But then I looked at my phone and I only had two little bars on the battery side.
Me: You know you can talk on your phone while it is charging, right?
Mom: Well, yeah. But I was in the car.
Me: You could get a car charger.
Mom: A car charger?
Me: Yes, that you plug into the cigarette lighter.
Mom: Hm. Where would I get such a thing?
Me: Best Buy, the cell phone store, Fry's, eBay, lots of places.
Mom: I'm so fortunate to have a daughter as smart as you that knows so many things.

Yep, that's right. I'm a genius in my mother's eyes simply because I've heard of these things that you can plug into a power source in your car to charge your cell phone. If only I could get the rest of the world to think such simple things made me so smart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Fish said...

I think that makes you smart. My husband bought me a car charger for Christmas after getting tired of my cell always being dead.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home