Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I'm Really Not . . .

as bitter as I've sounded in my last few posts. I promise. It's been a rough week already and it is only Tuesday. I may need to take on a daily happiness challenge again.

Something that made me happy today was traffic wasn't bad on my way in this morning. Another thing to be happy about is that a co-worker has been extremely helpful as I try to piece together various things that have been left for me to pick up as I take on this new role. She deserves a million gold stars.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes you need to go through a rough patch to see exactly how great your life really is and therefore, can be grateful & appreciate those things.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barah said...

Michelle - I think that's a good idea. I'm going to think about some happy stuff from each day this week and post it later today.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home